Saturday, April 27, 2013

Final Project



Here it is my final project! I decided to get together with a couple coworkers to put together a mini presentation on the Nursing program we offer at Goodwin College by using Animoto. I was able to shown them the one I previously created for the American Liver Foundation as an example and it really got everyone excited to help me out! I had one person do the image search, I let them know it is best to utilize images that come up using the Advanced Google Image search. I also had one person help with the scripting and once everyone got a feel for Animoto everything fell into place , I helped come up with the music selection. One thought I did have after completing the Animoto is that Photo Story 3 probably would have allowed for more text on each slide, but over all I think for the information we were looking to provide it came out very well.

I also put together a Google form to get an idea from my coworkers how helpful they thought the final product was, and what they thought about Animoto as a digital tool in general. You can see the form I used below.




2 comments:

  1. Andrea - I think you did a great job with this video. It's great that you were able to share this technology with your coworkers! I also really like that you created a form to get feedback on the usefulness of your video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really well done and does a really good job of explaining and outlining the nursing program to prospective students. The fact that you got your colleagues to participate in the process makes the endeavor more worthwhile and valuable.

    ReplyDelete