Monday, April 15, 2013

Web 2.0...Voki style

 
I thought making a Voki was pretty cool.  The tool is pretty user friendly, you just have to make sure you have a avitar that is not just for educators only if you wish to save and share it.  I didn't realize this at first and couldn't understand why my Voki wouldn't save.  I didn't create the educator account because while it is free for 15 days it still required you to add some type of credit card information on file.  I kept it pretty simple and still work related!  Let me know what you think

1 comment:

  1. I agree Andrea, making a Voki was a fun web tool to use. I like your message, good marketing tool! I had the same issue as you did. I did not create an educators account. I completed a Voki, went to publish and realized I had the wrong avitar. It would be good if the website indicated that or did I miss it?

    ReplyDelete